The 90-Day Review for Big Data; The White House, President Barack Obama; 2014-05.
- Big Data: Seizing Opportunities, Preserving Values; Executive Office of the President; 2014-05; 85 pages; copy.
- Fact Sheet; 2014-05-01.
- Findings of the Big Data and Privacy Working Group Review; John Podesta; blog post; 2014-05-01.
- Big Data and Privacy: A Technological Perspective; Report to the President; President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (PCAST); 2014-05; 76 pages.
- Fact Sheet.
- PCAST Releases Report on Big Data and Privacy; John P. Holdren, Susan L. Graham, William Press; press releaes; 2014-05-01.
- Susan L. Graham and William Press are members of PCAST and co-chairs of the PCAST Big Data and Privacy Working Group.
- The PCAST Big Data and Privacy Working Group also includes S. James Gates, Jr., Mark Gorenberg, John Holdren, Eric S. Lander, Craig Mundie, Maxine Savitz, and Eric Schmidt. Marjory S. Blumenthal, Executive Director of PCAST, coordinated the development and contributed to the framing of this report.
- White House / UC Berkeley School of Information / Berkeley Center for Law and Technology; John Podesta; 2014-04-01; transcript, video.
- White House / Data & Society Research Institute / NYU Information Law Institute; John Podesta; 2014-03-17; video.
- White House / MIT; John Podesta; 2014-03-04; transcript, video.