Don Marti; Why surveillance marketers don’t worry about GDPR (but privacy nerds should); In His Blog; 2017-08-01.
tl;dr → His point, and he does have one is… not shown. Frustration is exhibited.
- US Cyber France Facebook Spies; Some Cub Reporter (SCR); In Reuters; WHEN?
- Staff (Facebook); Advanced Matching Pixel; In Their Blog; 2016-05-31.
Jimi Wales’ Wiki
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Consumer Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act (CBDTPA)
In His Blog…
- Playing for Third Place; WHEN?
tl;dr → <styled>right-wing factions who are better at surveillance marketing than they are</styled>