Howard Gardner; Five Minds for the Future; Harvard Business Review Press; 34447th edition (per Amazon); 2009-01-06; 224 pages; Amazon:1422145352: Kindle: $10, paper: $1+SHT.
- The disciplined mind
- to learn at least one profession, as well as the major thinking (science, math, history, etc.) behind it.
- The synthesizing mind
- to organize the massive amounts of information and communicate effectively to others
- The creating mind
- to revel in unasked questions – and uncover new phenomena and insightful apt answers
- The respectful mind
- to appreciate the differences between human beings – and understand and work with all persons
- The ethical mind
- to fulfill one’s responsibilities as both a worker and a citizen
- Minds, not personas.
- Leadership training framework.
- A self-help theory.
- Which future?