‘We have to change the flow of money’: Marketing heavyweights are getting behind a new tech to clean up digital advertising; Mike Shields; In Business Insider; 2017-09-05.
tl;dr → <buzzy>blockchain</buzzy> Curren-C relaunches as Aminio Payments.
- Amino Payments [verb] blockchain technology [adverb] digital advertising.
- Amino Payments [deals] AppNexus, T-Mobile.
- The Block Chain is good, Fraud is bad, [Lack of] budget control is bad.
- Amino Payments
a DSP, an agency, an arbitrageur? <quote>an ad buying firm</quote>
- New York Interactive Advertising Exchange (NYIAX)
- Procter & Gamble
referenced as a “marketer” [they resell spectrum rights, in nano-slices, yes?]
- was named Curren-C
- Will Lutrell, founder, Amino Payments
- Brian O’Kelley
- Sam Bloom, CEO, Camelot
Camelot is an agency.
Sam Bloom is quoted for color, background & verisimilitude.
- Will Lutrell, founder, Amino Payments (née Curren-C)
- Kari Marshall, VP of media, T-Mobile.
- Brian O’Kelley, CEO, AppNexus
- Marc Prichard , <wow>chief brand officer</wow>, P&G,
- Google Issuing Refunds To Advertisers Over Fake Traffic Plans New Safeguard; Some Cub Reporter (SCR); In The Wall Street Journa (WSJ); WHEN?
- Digital Advertising [is] Experimenting [with] Blockchain; Some Cub Reporter (SCR); In Digiday; WHEN?
In Business Insider…
- Blockchain Technology Cryptocurrency Explained; SCR; WHEN?
- Procter Gamble Review Ad Agency Contracts; SCR; WHEN?
- Google Bogus Ads Programmatic Exchanges; SCR; WHEN?
- Two Of The Worlds Biggest Brands Are Cutting Back On On Digital Ads; SCR; WHEN?