tl;dr → Yet-Another-Jeremiad (YAJ®), An indictment of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google and Netflix. They bad.
and → Everyone’s penning these for the fall book release cycle. This here Youtoobbist has one too.
and → <quote>And he reveals how you can apply the lessons of their ascent to your own business or career.</quote>
- Something about how Google is the godhead.
- Game of Thrones, a work of fiction
- the Iron Throne, a plot device
- Russia, Russians
- Something about how “government” should break up Amazon.
- New York University (NYU), in (um) New York)
- Palo Alto, in Cailifornia
- Hamburg, in Europe
- Jeff Bezos, CEO, Amazon
- Margrethe Vestager, the commissioner on competition, European Union (EU).
- Discover (card)
- iTunes, of Apple
- WhatsApp, of Facebook
- The rising power of America’s tech giants; Staff (a ‘bot); In Axios; 2017-09-30.
tl;dr → promotes the Barron’s presser.
- Tech Giants Play the Game of Thrones;
Jack Hough; In Barron’s; 2017-09-30.
Teaser: Serial entrepreneur and NYU marketing professor Scott Galloway talks about the dominance of Alphabet, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon.
tl;dr → a book promotion; a press release in dialog form.