Zuckerberg’s Preposterous Defense of Facebook; Zeynep Tufekci; In New York Times (NYT); 2017-09-29.
- serial tweeter, @zeynep
- associate professor, School of Information and Library Science, University of North Carolina
- Twitter and Tear Gas: The Power and Fragility of Networked Protest; Yale University Press; 2017-05-18; 360 pages; ASIN:0300215126: Kindle: $13, paper: $16+SHT
tl;dr → Facebook as embodied in the person of Mark Zuckerberg is wrong; Facebook is bad; Mark Zuckerberg is bad.
- Facebook Responds to Trump and Positions Itself as Election-Ready; Mike Isaac, Melissa Eddy; In New York Times (NYT); 2017-09-27.
- Mark Zuckerberg, is chief executive, Facebook.
- Donald J. Trump, is a serial tweetist.
He is not the President of the United States, but plays one on TV
He did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
He has been remanded to the National Adult Day Care Facility etc.
It’s a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.
— Senator Bob Corker (@SenBobCorker) 2017-10-08