What Happens To Privacy When The Internet Is In Everything?; Natasha Lomas; In TechCrunch; 2015-01-25.
Harvard professors warn ‘privacy is dead’ and predict mosquito-sized robots that steal samples of your DNA; Afp, Mark Prigg; In The Daily Mail; 2014-01-22.
- Researchers told Davos that privacy is already non existent
- Say technology will allow governemtns and insurance firms to steal DNA
- Also claims the same technology could help eradicate disease
- Margo Seltzer, professor, Harvard.
- <paraphrased>privacy is effectively dead</paraphrased>
- <quote>Privacy as we knew it in the past is no longer feasible… How we conventionally think of privacy is dead.</quote>
- Joseph Nye, professor, Harvard.
- Sophia Roosth, (postdoc?) Harvard.
- Rodney Brooks, Rethink Robotics
- Anthony Goldbloom, self.
- World Economic Forum, Davos.
- Eric Schmidt, Google
- Quoted in the The Hollywood Reporter
- Edith Ramirez, Chairwoman, Federal Trade Commissino (FTC)
- Quoted at CES.
- Deep Mind, bought by Google